Take the Next Step
Our BA program is designed for students who have already completed 24-80 semester (36-120 quarter) units at an accredited college or university.
• Complete your bachelor’s degree in as few as 4 quarters full-time or attend part-time and change your schedule each quarter as needed.
• We accept more transfer credits than most other universities. You must transfer with a minimum of 24 semester (36 quarter) units from courses receiving a grade of “C” or better.
• No previous math or science courses or standardized tests are required to transfer, with the exception of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international student applicants whose native language is not English.
For application information, visit www.antiochsb.edu/apply.
Transfer to AUSB & Earn Your BA
If you are a current community college student who wants to complete your bachelor’s degree, be sure to check out Antioch University Santa Barbara (AUSB) for an excellent, cost-effective, and time-efficient education. Through our unique Bridge Program – developed in partnership with California Community Colleges – you can earn your Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies and save a substantial amount of money by transferring up to 80 semester units toward the 120 needed for graduation.
Choose from among these concentrations:
• Applied Psychology
• Business Management & Leadership
• Child Development & Education
• Communication & Media
• Environmental Studies
• Liberal Arts
With our focus on quality education, personal attention, and social good, a degree from AUSB will prepare you for success in your life, career, and community leadership.
Antioch University’s five U.S. campuses comprise a historic, highly-respected institution that is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Since 1977, AUSB has provided cutting-edge academic programs, innovative learning, and community service opportunities in Santa Barbara. Students receive personalized attention from our outstanding faculty, as well as comprehensive, reflective evaluation of their coursework.
• Innovative, transformational curriculum
• Emphasis on experiential learning
• Outstanding, experienced faculty
• Face-to-face & hybrid online courses
• Part-time & full-time scheduling
• Flexible transfer requirements
• Community involvement & service
…all located in the heart of beautiful downtown Santa Barbara!