What should I do to get a student visa?

Most international students attending Antioch University Santa Barbara hold student (F-1) visas. Once you have been admitted and all supplemental international application materials are received (i.e. Financial Statement, passport style photograph, etc..) the AUSB Office of Admissions will provide you with a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 Form). In order to obtain a student visa, present the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 Form) to a United States embassy or consulate. The U.S. Department of State offers more information about obtaining a student visa. If you are attending a college or university in the United States, you must obtain a new Form I-20 from Antioch University Santa Barbara. Be sure to complete the International Student Transfer In form.  Your SEVIS record must be released from your former school to Antioch University Santa Barbara. If you have specific questions about student visas, please contact the Office of Admissions at admissions.ausb@antioch.edu

Posted in: Visa & Passport Questions