What do I do if my relatives want to attend the commencement ceremony, but need a visitor’s visa?

If you are eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, the Registrar’s Office can provide you with an official commencement letter inviting your relatives to the commencement ceremony.  The Registrar’s Office will need to know the names of your relatives (exactly as they appear on their passports) as well as their relation to you.

For more information regarding the B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa process and requirements, please visit Visitor Visas – Business and Pleasure.


Posted in: Transcripts, Diploma & Graduation