What do I do if my passport is going to expire?

All F-1 visa students must have a valid passport at all times. If your passport is going to expire or is expired, please refer to the list of Consulates in the United States. Find your consulate, contact their office, and begin the process of renewing your passport.

You will also need to supply Antioch University Santa Barbara’s Registrar/PDSO, Julia Dubiel, with any documentation the consulate gives you regarding your passport renewal.

Posted in: Visa & Passport Questions