My I-20 is expiring soon, but I need more time to complete my studies. What should I do?

To apply for an extension of your I-20, gather and complete the list of required documents listed here and make an appointment with the Registrar/PDSO. I-20 extensions must be completed before your I-20 expires!

To make an appointment with Julia Dubiel, Registrar/PDSO, please email her at: or call, 805.962.8179 ext. 5105.

Posted in: Visa & Passport Questions