I am not an enrolled student of AUSB, but I would like to take a course. How can I do this?

Individuals from the community may request to register for individual courses by completing the Special Student Registration Form.  The registration must be approved by the Program Chair to ensure that space is available in the requested course(s).

Posted in: Registration FAQs