I am a student. What do I need to do if I want to travel?

Any F-1 student who plans to travel outside of the U.S. and then return back to AUSB will need to complete the following steps:

  • Fill out the Travel Signature Request form.
  • Bring the completed Travel Signature Request form AND your I-20 to the Registrar’s Office, at least 1 week prior to your departure.
  • If your I-20 cannot be signed when you drop it off to the Registrar’s Office, you will be contacted via phone and your Antioch.edu email account when you can come back and pick up your I-20.  The I-20 should be signed on the last page, authorizing your return to the U.S. to continue your studies at AUSB. We will contact you if we notice any issues or missing documentation that might prevent U.S. from signing your I-20.

Make sure to carry all appropriate immigration paperwork with you when you travel:

  • I-20 with travel signature
  • Valid F-1 visa
  • Passport – valid for more than 6 months after your US return date
  • Proof of enrollment
  • Evidence of financial funding

Posted in: Travel Questions