How do I withdraw from the University?

You may withdraw from the University by submitting a formal request to your Advisor and the Registrar’s Office.  The official request may be sent via the email account or be provided in writing (with a signature present).  Your withdrawal will be effective as of the date the formal request is received.

Posted in: General FAQs