How do I order an unofficial AUSB transcript?

Students can request unofficial copies of their transcripts by writing to  Unofficial transcript requests sent to the records account are returned as a PDF document to the student’s Antioch email account.

Alumni who no longer have an Antioch email account should be asked to make their request for an unofficial transcript at and document the request for unofficial service in the comments section of their order.  The transcript fee is removed and the student only has to pay for the NSC processing fee.  The transcript is sent to the student at the email address included in their order.

Posted in: Transcripts, Diploma & Graduation