How do I notify the Registrar’s Office that my address has changed?

Active students can update their contact information online via the Update Contact Information hyperlink on the Students Menu in myAntioch.

Students who previously attended Antioch University Santa Barbara may submit the Change of Contact Information Form to the Registrar’s Office.

Posted in: General FAQs