How do I change my name on my academic record?

You may notify the Registrar’s Office of a name change by completing the Change of Name Form and providing two valid forms of identification verifying the new legal name (i.e., driver license, marriage certificate, divorce decree, social security card, passport).

Posted in: General FAQs