How can I obtain a GPA equivalent?

To request a GPA equivalent letter, please complete the GPA Equivalent Request Form or contact the Registrar’s Office at  Individuals can also request a GPA equivalent letter  when ordering official transcripts by indicating you want a letter in the Special Instructions section of the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Request form.

Posted in: Transcripts, Diploma & Graduation