Can I take classes at other Antioch campuses while enrolled at AUSB?

Yes.  Students who are enrolled at least half-time are eligible to take intra-university courses.  Students are also permitted to participate in an Antioch Education Abroad program offering.  Students must complete the Intra-university Registration Petition Form.

Posted in: Registration FAQs