Where can I get more information about federal student financial aid?

The best places to look online are StudentAid.ed.gov and FinAid.org. You can also call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (800) 433-3243. This toll-free hotline is run by the U.S. Department of Education and can answer questions about federal student aid programs and applications.

Posted in: Financial Aid FAQs