- How to Apply
- Getting Started
- What’s Next
- Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note
- AUSB Grant & Scholarship Application
Rights and Responsibilities
5You have the right:
- To privacy. All records and data submitted with your application for financial aid will be treated confidentially.
- To accept or decline any offer of financial assistance.
- To an explanation of how your financial need was determined.
- To be notified before your aid is cancelled.
You have the responsibility:
- To read and understand all financial aid documentation and to provide correct information.
- To apply for financial aid each year by completing the FAFSA and submitting any supporting documentation required by the Financial Aid Office.
- To maintain satisfactory academic progress as outlined in the AUSB catalog.
- To repay with interest (if required) any aid advance to you for which you are not or were not eligible.
- To complete a loan counseling session online. To repay on time any loans advanced to you.
- To keep your lender and the AUSB Registrar’s Office informed at all times of your current address and changes to your name.
- To report any changes in resources, including scholarships from private organizations.
- To use financial aid funds only for educational related expenses.
Important things to remember:
- Student loan funds will not be released until a Master Promissory Notes is signed.
- A refund of any excess financial aid received will be sent from the Student Accounts Office within 14 days of disbursement.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed each academic year (July 1 through June 30) for which you wish to receive aid.