Antioch considers several factors for Federal financial aid eligibility. To qualify, you must:
- Demonstrate financial need (except for certain loans).
- Be accepted into an eligible degree or certificate program.
- Be enrolled at least half time (except for Pell eligibility) in a degree or certificate program.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you’re from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau)
- Register with the Selective Service (if male). If you are older than 26, you must have registered by age 25. You can register at www.sss.gov, or you can call 1-847-688-6888.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress once in school.
- Certify that you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
- Certify that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.