How do I obtain a tax return transcript?

Your FAFSA may be selected for “verification” and we may need for you to submit a tax return transcript. A tax return transcript can be obtained in three ways:

  1. Apply online at
  2. Call (800) 908-9946
  3. Mail or fax Form 4506T-EZ, which can be found at the IRS website

Posted in: Financial Aid FAQs