Congratulations! Your next steps are:
1. Review your acceptance notification and submit your response to the Student Intent-to-Register survey, along with payment for the $100USD enrollment deposit.
2. Be sure that you have submitted all the International Applicant materials:
- English Language Proficiency (test score)
- Financial Statement
- Passport style photograph
- Photocopy of your passport
Once all materials are received, you will be issued a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Form. Present the Form to the United States Embassy or Consulate in order to be issued your F-1 Student Visa. For students already studying in the United States, please complete the International Student Transfer In Form.
3. For the BA program, you will be contacted via e-mail to schedule your first Registration Advising Session. This session will take place either by phone, e-mail, or Skype, and will allow you to register for your first quarter of classes with the assistance of an expert BA Academic Advisor. For the graduate programs, your registration will be confirmed at New Student Orientation.
4. Attend New Student Orientation.
Posted in: International Student Admissions