If you need to apply for or renew your visa the next time you travel to your home country, you will need to show the visa official proof of your student status.
If you are in your first quarter at AUSB and you are traveling during the break, you can prove your enrollment status by following these instructions:
- Register in a full-time course load for the upcoming quarter.
- Print a copy of your “My Class Schedule” from myAntioch.
- Request a statement of account from Paul Luciano in the Fiscal Office.
- Once you are back in your home country, print your unofficial transcript from myAntioch or request an official transcript once your credits are posted by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering page. Take it with you to apply for your visa if any of your grades are posted.
If you are a continuing student or if it is your first quarter and you are traveling in the summer you need to order an official AUSB transcript:
- Register in a full-time course load for the upcoming quarter
- Request an official transcript by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering page.
- Transcript requests are typically processed within 3-5 business days, so you may need to provide a self-addressed envelope with your home country address.
Posted in: International Student Admissions