Hailing from the small, coal-mining town of Price, Utah, Jennifer’s love of storytelling began at an early age. She recalls the backdrop of her childhood: desert and barren hills that served as the canvas for her imagination to run wild. … Learn More
- Antioch’s Summer Writing Institute to Host Readings by Stellar Writers in a Variety of Genres – Apply Today!
- MBA Program Applications are Due on June 15 – Apply Now!
- AUSB-MAE Teacher Candidate’s Open Alternative School Art Project Wins First Place at SB Fair & Expo
- Accredited College Students Can Now Get From Here to There…with AUSB’s BA-to-MBA Pathway Program
- Find Out Why Antioch’s Master of Business Administration is “Not Your Everyday MBA” at a Morning Meet & Greet on June 8th