How to Submit Your Work to the VWC:
- Access the VWC by going to www.antioch.edu/vwc.
- Click “Submit Your Writing” for our online writing support staff
- Access the eWriting Lab (2nd one down on the right-hand side)
Log In for eTutoring.org
- To submit their writing for peer consultation, students must first log in with eTutoring.org. The AU student ID number is the username and the initial password will follow this recipe:
- last 5 digits of the ID number followed by the capitalized first initial of your legal first name, then small case of the first two letters of the student’s legal last name.
- This might be confusing for some, so careful attention to these directions is essential. For example: the Initial Password for John Doe is 23456Jdo (Last 5 digits of ID number: 23456, First Initial (legal name, uppercase): J First two letters of Last name: do). After students have logged in, they’ll be directed to a page to update their information, change their passwords (six characters minimum), and input their time zone.
- There’s also a helpful video on the AU eTutoring page!