- SAGE Library & Learning Commons
- Writing Center
- Virtual Bookstore
- Student Support Services
- Academic Calendar
- AUSB Odyssey Online – Student Publication
- Our Campus
- About Santa Barbara
Virtual Writing Center
How to Submit Your Work to the VWC:
- Access the VWC by going to www.antioch.edu/vwc.
- Click “Submit Your Writing” for our online writing support staff
- Access the eWriting Lab (2nd one down on the right-hand side)
Log In for eTutoring.org
- To submit their writing for peer consultation, you must first log in with eTutoring.org. Your AU student ID number is your username. And your initial password will follow this recipe:
- Last 5 digits of the ID number followed by the capitalized first initial of your legal first name, then the lowercase first two letters of your legal last name.
- This might be confusing, so please pay careful attention to these directions.
- For example: the Initial Password for John Doe is 23456Jdo (Last 5 digits of ID number: 23456, First Initial (legal name, uppercase): J, First two letters of Last name: do).
- After students have logged in, they’ll be directed to a page to update their information, change their passwords (six characters minimum), and input their time zone.
- There’s also a helpful video on the AU eTutoring page!