Announcing myCareer Planner for Students!
We are excited to announce myCareer Planner, a unique and powerful new tool for Antioch University students. This innovative, online career-planning site is accessible to students through the Antioch University portal.
myCareer Planner features career planning, networking, and job search tools that can help students leverage educational and professional accomplishments whether they are seeking to enhance an existing career or change careers entirely.
Within this online tool, students can explore on their own a variety of content-rich modules including:
- Assessments and Exercises: Learn how skills, personality and values can influence career choice
- Resume Tools: Receive tips on resume writing, interviewing and social networking
- Career Research: Search for jobs, manage lists of job postings, and research potential employers
- My Organizer: Manage job opportunities, contacts and a job search calendar
- Job Talk: Network and chat with other students at Antioch University who are seeking job opportunities
In addition, students have up to one hour of telephone advising with an experienced career-planning advisor. Whether to help interpret Assessment results, or provide feedback on a resume, the career planning advisor is there to guide and assist.
Please click on the link below for an overview of this latest student services offering:
Access myCareer Planner through AUDirect