Graduate Education & Credentialing Programs Information Sessions on:
Wednesday, March 18, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 9, from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
The Early Action Application Deadline for the Summer 2015 Credentialing Programs is January 31st. Classes begin July 6th. Join us for either Information Session to learn more about admission requirements, financial aid, and the design and pedagogy of our stand-alone Credential programs, and our blended–Masters & Credential programs.
Our programs include:
- Multiple Subject Credential
- MEd with Multiple Subject Credential
- MA in Education with Multiple Subject Credential & Mild-to-Moderate Ed. Specialist Credential
- Mild-to-Moderate Ed. Specialist Credential
- MA in Education with Mild-to-Moderate Ed. Specialist Credential
- MA in Education
Questions? Please contact the Office of Admissions at: email@example.com or 805.962.8179 ext. 5301.
Please RSVP below.