Women & Leadership Certificate
|Desired Start Term||Early Action Deadline||Final Deadline||First Residency||Online Application|
|January 2017||August 15, 2016||November 15, 2016||January 20-22, 2017||APPLY|
*AUSB practices rolling admission. Complete applications are reviewed on an on-going basis and admission decisions are provided promptly. The Early Action Deadline guarantees priority consideration for scholarships, as well as, the earliest decision notification.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee or fee-waiver code
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission essay
Please use the following format guidelines for the essay: 12-point font, double-spaced, 1″ margins, top right header: first and last name, “W&L Program”, page number
In 1 to 2 pages, please answer one of the three questions below:
- What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for our program on leadership?
- After having been a part of this program and if you could control your destiny, how would you envision your life 5 years from now?
- What do you see as the greatest challenge, or challenges, facing women who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
Consideration for the Antioch University Santa Barbara Women & Leadership Scholarship: Tuition for the entire program is $9,000; federal financial aid is not available for this specific program. Each year, Antioch University Santa Barbara provides partial-tuition scholarships to a select number of students. If you would like full consideration for a scholarship, in addition to the required admission essay, in 500 words or less, please describe any personal/financial circumstances you would like the Scholarship Review Committee to be mindful of.