Women & Leadership Certificate
|Program Starts||Early Action Deadline||Final Deadline||First Residency|
|January 2016||November 1, 2015||November 14, 2015||January 22-24, 2016|
*AUSB practices rolling admission. Complete applications are reviewed on an on-going basis and admission decisions are provided promptly. The Early Action Deadline guarantees priority consideration for scholarships, as well as, the earliest decision notification.
- Online Application on VIP page
- $60 application fee or fee-waiver code
- Two W&L Applicant Recommendations
- Current resume
Please send your resume as an email attachment (.doc, .docx, .pdf, or .rtf) to: email@example.com, with the following in the email subject line: first and last name and W&L Program.
- Admission essay
In 300 words or less, please answer one of the three questions below:
- What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for our program on leadership?
- After having been a part of this program and if you could control your destiny, how would you envision your life 5 years from now?
- What do you see as the greatest challenge, or challenges, facing women who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
Please send your completed essay as an email attachment (.doc, .docx, .pdf, or .rtf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following in the email subject line: first and last name and W&L Program. Please use the following format guidelines for the essay: 12-point font, double-spaced, 1″ margins, top right header: first and last name, “W&L”