Applying for admission to AUSB has never been easier with our VIP Page Online Application. Steps to apply:
- Review the information found on our Admission Criteria & Application Deadlines web page for important application information and when your application should be submitted.
- Complete online Admission Application and submit payment for application fee, ($60) found in your VIP Page. If you attend an Information Session or Teleconference the $60 application fee will be waived.
- Request letters of recommendation (forms and procedures found on your VIP Page) and be sure recommender sends letter and evaluation directly to AUSB Office of Admissions via US Mail. Letters of recommendation are only required for graduate admission.
- Request official transcripts to be sent to Office of Admissions from current and previously attended colleges and universities. (Details found on your VIP Page)
- Submit all required essays (Details found on your VIP Page)
Once your application is complete and the university has begun to review applications you will be contacted through the email address associated with your VIP Page with information about your admission status. The best way to check your application status is through your VIP Page. If you are wondering if we have received any application materials including transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation please visit your VIP Page.
If you have questions about this process or require a paper version of the application please contact the Office of Admissions.