Empower Your Success with AUSB’s new
10-Month, Low-Residency Certificate Program
Launching in late fall 2013, AUSB’s Women & Leadership Certificate Program will combine the study of leadership and gender within Antioch University’s unique educational model that combines applied and experiential learning, including:
- The history, research, principles, and practice of values-based leadership
- The design and execution of an individual leadership project in their ﬁeld of interest
- Training in communication and problem-solving skills
The Women & Leadership Certificate Program will empower tomorrow’s leaders today by providing opportunities to develop the knowledge and personal skills that support future success. In addition, the program is designed to enable the development of a significant network of like-minded individuals committed to enhancing opportunities for women to succeed in important and meaningful leadership roles within political/public sector, business, and non-proﬁt venues.
- Study the principles & practice of values-based leadership
- Enhance your success in business, public/political, & non-profit venues
- Low-residency/virtual program beginning late fall 2013
A complete application for the Women & Leadership program includes:
- An online application
- Application fee payment of $60.00 (or fee waiver)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resumé
- Admission essay
While application details are still being finalized, please join our interest list to receive information as it becomes available.
Complete this program in only two academic terms over the course of 10 months, anchored by three 2½ day weekend residencies at our beautiful Santa Barbara campus. In between the residency sessions, students will take advantage of AUSB’s virtual online classroom that links students and faculty for ongoing study, enabling students to fit this important educational opportunity into their busy lives.
The curriculum will include the history and status of women as leaders in individual fields of interest, with particular focus on the issues that support or hinder that achievement. Important issues related to economic and social justice; the interrelationship of business, public/political, and non-profit venues; work-life balance, self-care, and mentoring/networking will be closely examined.
- Gender and Leadership
- Values-Based Leadership and Gender
- Experiential Leadership Project
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the entire program is $9,000. Scholarship funding is available, including a joint NAWBO-CA & AUSB scholarship.
Judy Bruton, JD, MSW, Special Assistant to the President, is available to answer any questions you may have about the Women & Leadership Certificate Program. Send your question to Judy.