- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Education
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing & Contemporary Media
- Women & Leadership Certificate Program
|Program||Click on your desired start term to apply|
|Master of Business Administration||Spring Semester 2017 (Jan)||Fall Semester 2017 (Sept)
*AUSB practices rolling admission. Complete applications are reviewed on an on-going basis and admission decisions are provided promptly. The Early Action Deadline guarantees priority consideration for specific financial aid programs and scholarships, as well as, the earliest decision notification.
International students seeking admission are advised to contact the Office of Admissions.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee or fee-waiver
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university. Applicants who have not finished their degree must do so before the first day of their desired start term.
- Two letters of recommendation (Recommender should have known/know the applicant in a professional or academic context).
- Current resume
- Admission essays
Please answer two of the three questions below in 300 words or less. Use the following format guidelines for both essays: 12-point font, double-spaced, 1″ margins, top right header: first and last name, “MBA”, and essay number.
1. What personal experiences and/or characteristics make you a great candidate for our MBA Program?
2. After having been a part of this MBA Program, and if you could control your destiny, how would you envision your life 5 to 10 years from your graduation?
3. What do you see as the greatest challenge or challenges, facing people who strive to be leaders in today’s world?
If your undergraduate degree is below a 3.0 GPA, please respond to this additional question in 300 words or less:
What specific factors contributed to your undergraduate GPA, and how have those factors changed so that you can be successful in our MBA Program at AUSB today?
An application will be reviewed once the following are received by the Office of Admissions:
- Admission application (including application fee or fee waiver)
- Unofficial or official transcripts indicating Bachelor’s degree conferral from a regionally accredited college or university
- All admission essays
- Current resume
- Letters of recommendation including required coversheet
Upon recommendation from Admissions Committee an applicant is scheduled for an interview with a member(s) of the Admissions Committee. Interviews are generally less than one hour and are held on campus or via Skype.
Upon recommendation from the Admissions Committee, applicant is notified via email (only) of an offer of admission.
The program does not require that applicants submit GRE or GMAT or scores.
Antioch University Santa Barbara particularly seeks qualified candidates who will contribute to building a student population diverse in gender, ethnicity, age, class, physical abilities, learning styles, sexual orientation, professional backgrounds, and community experiences.