Discover Our Socially Responsible MBA
With a focus on:
Make a positive difference in the corporate or non-profit world with AUSB’s socially responsible Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Learn the skills to lead and manage social enterprises and non-profit organizations as well as meet the challenges of the future through strategic leadership methods grounded in traditional business principles, social responsibility, effective communication, and compassionate stewardship.
- Create for-profit businesses and organizations with a focus on particular social needs.
- Operate and manage businesses and organizations that advance social responsibility and civic engagement.
- Demonstrate strategic leadership in a wide range of environments.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- Competency in microeconomics
- Competency in financial accounting
Length of Program
Complete your MBA with a focus on socially responsible business in 4 full-time semesters (16 months) or 6 part-time semesters (24 months). Our MBA is a low-residency model that maintains a rich in-person learning community and experience as well as allowing for maximum flexibility and provides students with the ability to complete an advanced degree despite the demands of other responsibilities.
Tuition and Fees
Current tuition for the MBA program is $925 per semester unit, whether you are a California resident, out-of-state, or international student.