- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Education
- MEd with Multiple Subject Credential
- MA with Multiple Subject & M/M Education Specialist Credential
- Clear Credential
- MA with M/M Education Specialist Credential
- M/M Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential
- MA in Education
- Degree Requirements
- Field Experience
- Education Faculty
- Education News
- Application Process and Deadlines
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Women & Leadership Certificate Program
AUSB and AULA Education Programs Reunite
After three years as a separate entity, the Education Programs at Antioch University Santa Barbara (AUSB) and Antioch University Los Angeles (AULA) are again united. This change was made necessary by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) that requires separate campuses of the same university in California to be affiliated for CCTC accreditation.
Previously, AUSB Education Programs were also accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). But, when Antioch University decided that all campuses would be NCA (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) accredited, then the CCTC rules took effect. As of June 14, 2012, the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) formally recognized AUSB and AULA Education programs as unified.
This collaboration is welcome! Even though revisions to program documents were required, AUSB’s affiliation with AULA creates mutually beneficial dialogues and a greater ability to share resources.