- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate Education
- MEd with Multiple Subject Credential
- MA with Multiple Subject & M/M Education Specialist Credential
- Clear Credential
- MA with M/M Education Specialist Credential
- M/M Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential
- MA in Education
- Degree Requirements
- Field Experience
- Education Faculty
- Education News
- Application Process and Deadlines
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Women & Leadership Certificate Program
Education Program’s Sue Westbrook named to Education Excellence Task Force.
State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson has appointed an Educator Excellence Task Force to focus on the Educator Quality element of the Blueprint for Great Schools (released in August 2011) and designed to strengthen California’s teacher corps.
The task force will be a joint effort between the California Department of Education and the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. It will be co-chaired by two nationally recognized education leaders: Stanford University’s Dr. Linda Darling-Hammond, and Superintendent Chris Steinhauser of Long Beach Unified School District, the third largest district in California.
We are honored that Sue Westbrook, our own Credential Analyst, has been named to this committee! For additional details on the committee and Sue’s involvement, go to www.cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/ yr12/yr12rel9.asp