Antioch University Santa Barbara has joined forces with Santa Barbara City College so you can earn a bachelor degree by transferring 80 semester units toward the 120 needed for graduation.
Antioch University Santa Barbara (AUSB) offers Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) students a unique and efficient opportunity to complete a bachelor’s of arts (BA) degree without leaving the Santa Barbara area. AUSB’s BA program in Liberal Studies offers seven areas of concentration: Applied Psychology, Business & Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Child Development & Education, Communication & Media, Environmental Studies, and Liberal Arts. By enrolling in AUSB’s BA program, you are joining an academic community focused on helping you reach your academic goals and dreams.
AUSB also offers a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) agreement with Santa Barbara City College that provides an opportunity for guaranteed admission to any AUSB Concentration!
To assist students and counselors with the transfer process, we have created resources to help in course planning at Santa Barbara City College. Use the links below to get more information about transferring to AUSB and completing a BA degree. To learn more about the BA program or your individual transfer options, please contact one of our Admission Advisors:
- Molika Oum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.962.8179 ext. 5172 *Specializes in International Student transfer and admission.
- Zac Zepponi at email@example.com or 805.962.8179 ext. 5179
About Santa Barbara City College
Santa Barbara City College is a comprehensive community college serving the south coast of Santa Barbara County. Established in 1909, SBCC is renowned as one of the top 10 two-year community colleges in the nation. The college has a wide range of associate degree and certificate programs, as well as transfer programs that provide the first two years of study toward the baccalaureate degree. Students are attracted to SBCC by virtue of its outstanding faculty, small classes, state-of-the-art facilities and numerous student services. (Santa Barbara City College)
Transfer Admission Resources
Mac Users: To access the fillable PDF versions, be sure to use Adobe Reader, not Preview.
- SBCC-AUSB Breath Requirement Worksheet
- SBCC-AUSB Transfer Guide
- SBCC-AUSB Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Form
- Summary of 2014-15 AUSB BA Degree Requirements
- Academic Calendar
- AUSB Grant Opportunities
- AUSB Scholarship Opportunities
- AUSB Scholarship Match Programs
- AUSB Yellow Ribbon Program for U.S. Military Veterans
- Apply Now!
- Standard BA Application Deadlines & Requirements
- BA-Pathway-to-Graduate-Program Application Deadlines & Requirements
AUSB BA Program Year-at-a-Glance
Reviewing AUSB Course Offerings (Schedule of Classes)
- Log into MyAntioch as a Guest
- Select “Search for course sections”
- Select Santa Barbara Campus from the “Select a Campus” drop-down
- You must utilize at least two search criteria functions. “Start Term” and “Academic Level” are recommended for the most basic search.