Resumes and applications are accepted only for positions that are open. Sorry, unsolicited applications will not be considered.
Antioch University Santa Barbara has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity. In this spirit we welcome applicants from a broad spectrum of people including women, members of ethnic minorities and physically challenged individuals.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or family status or disability.
To apply for a position, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to: ausbhr[at]antioch.edu (replace [at] with @)
Current Open Positions
- Director of Writing Center & Academic Assistance Affiliate Faculty
- Career Counselor
- Undergraduate Academic Retention Advisor
- Statistics Tutor
- Core Faculty, Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Program
- MBA Adjunct Faculty
- MA Clinical Psychology Adjunct Faculty
- Part Time Financial Aid Counselor (20 hours per week)