- AUSB Fast Facts
- Antioch University
- Our Stories
- Employee Directory
- Map & Directions
- Employment/Human Resources
- Open Positions
- HR Forms
- Affirmative Action
- Core Faculty, MA in Clinical Psychology Program
- Core Faculty Chair Position, MBA Program
- Core Faculty, Bachelor of Arts in Business/Marketing
- Core Faculty, Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Program
- MBA Adjunct Faculty
- MA Clinical Psychology Adjunct Faculty
Resumes and applications are accepted only for positions that are open. Sorry, unsolicited applications will not be considered.
Antioch University Santa Barbara has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity. In this spirit we welcome applicants from a broad spectrum of people including women, members of ethnic minorities and physically challenged individuals.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or family status or disability.
To apply for a position, please email your resume with the job title in the subject line to: ausbhr[at]antioch.edu (replace [at] with @)