AUSB’s Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology is delighted to announce that core faculty member and Director of Clinical Training, Sharleen O’Brien, PsyD, and student/doctoral candidate A. Courtney Stallings, MA, have been elected to the board of directors for the California Psychology Internship Council (CAPIC). Dr. O’Brien is an at-large representative for Southern California, while Stallings is one of two student representatives. Congratulations to both of them!
- AUSB’s Elizabeth Wolfson to Present at Two Conferences This Fall
- Susan Gulbransen Joins AUSB Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ronald Pilato Joins AUSB as Chair of PsyD program
- Antioch University PhD in Leadership and Change Announces New Healthcare Focus
- AUSB’s Jacqueline Reid Leads Teaching FAIR Institute at UCSB – Aug. 7-8