Today marks the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s inspiring and influential speech “I Have a Dream.” We at Antioch University hold the spirit of his message in mind as we ponder how we can continue the dream of social justice and equality for every American. Dr. King’s legacy is embodied in Antioch’s primary core value of social justice, which permeates every aspect of our educational approach. We deeply honor Dr. King and his family today for everything that he has contributed to social awakening and civil rights for all.
- Judy Bruton, Susan Rose to be Honored with NAWBO-SB Awards
- David Sobel’s Feb. 17 lecture rescheduled for April
- Graduate Education Program Recognizes Professional Accomplishments
- Antioch In Conversation Hosts An Evening With Norman Lear
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10