Today marks the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s inspiring and influential speech “I Have a Dream.” We at Antioch University hold the spirit of his message in mind as we ponder how we can continue the dream of social justice and equality for every American. Dr. King’s legacy is embodied in Antioch’s primary core value of social justice, which permeates every aspect of our educational approach. We deeply honor Dr. King and his family today for everything that he has contributed to social awakening and civil rights for all.
- AUSB’s Elizabeth Wolfson to Present at Two Conferences This Fall
- Susan Gulbransen Joins AUSB Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ronald Pilato Joins AUSB as Chair of PsyD program
- Antioch University PhD in Leadership and Change Announces New Healthcare Focus
- AUSB’s Jacqueline Reid Leads Teaching FAIR Institute at UCSB – Aug. 7-8