Join us for an Information Event, Thursday, May 23rd from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in Santa Maria and learn about AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program. Dr. “Al” Munoz Flores, Director of Clinical Training and Latino Mental Health Concentration coordinator will discuss the core program and optional concentrations (Healthy Aging & Latino Mental Health), MFT and LPCC licenses, career tracks, AUSB student experience, clinical training and admission procedures. This event will be held at the Casa Pacifica Center for Children and Families, 124 Carmen Lane, Santa Maria. RSVP for this event and learn more about the AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program.
- Antioch Co-Sponsors David Sobel Lecture with Wilderness Youth Project
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10
- UCSD’s Anthony Mathews to Lead MBA Workshop at Antioch
- AUSB Dedicates Myrna Lord Memorial Classroom
- AUSB Sponsors Global Fund For Women ‘Architects For Change’ Reception