Join us for an Information Event, Thursday, May 23rd from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in Santa Maria and learn about AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program. Dr. “Al” Munoz Flores, Director of Clinical Training and Latino Mental Health Concentration coordinator will discuss the core program and optional concentrations (Healthy Aging & Latino Mental Health), MFT and LPCC licenses, career tracks, AUSB student experience, clinical training and admission procedures. This event will be held at the Casa Pacifica Center for Children and Families, 124 Carmen Lane, Santa Maria. RSVP for this event and learn more about the AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program.
- MBA Program Offers Workshop on Scalability of Social Change
- Maestro Nir Kabaretti Headlines Next Antioch In Conversation Event
- AUSB Class Screens Social Justice Documentary Film Festival
- Norman Lear Receives Standing Ovation at Antioch in Conversation
- Antioch PsyD Students Placed in Prestigious Internships