Join us for an Information Event, Thursday, May 23rd from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in Santa Maria and learn about AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program. Dr. “Al” Munoz Flores, Director of Clinical Training and Latino Mental Health Concentration coordinator will discuss the core program and optional concentrations (Healthy Aging & Latino Mental Health), MFT and LPCC licenses, career tracks, AUSB student experience, clinical training and admission procedures. This event will be held at the Casa Pacifica Center for Children and Families, 124 Carmen Lane, Santa Maria. RSVP for this event and learn more about the AUSB’s MA in Clinical Psychology program.
- AUSB’s Elizabeth Wolfson to Present at Two Conferences This Fall
- Susan Gulbransen Joins AUSB Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ronald Pilato Joins AUSB as Chair of PsyD program
- Antioch University PhD in Leadership and Change Announces New Healthcare Focus
- AUSB’s Jacqueline Reid Leads Teaching FAIR Institute at UCSB – Aug. 7-8