The PsyD Program congratulates Michael Monsour, second year PsyD student, on his second scholarly publication, "Virtual Reality as a Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome," published in the New School Psychology Bulletin, volume 8(2), pages 34-45. His article investigates virtual reality as an effective and alternative treatment for those who suffer with consistent IBS abdominal pain. This peer-reviewed academic journal highlights graduate student work from universities across the country. Michael's engaging cutting edge article was selected as one of the eight featured articles from students.
- Judy Bruton, Susan Rose to be Honored with NAWBO-SB Awards
- David Sobel’s Feb. 17 lecture rescheduled for April
- Graduate Education Program Recognizes Professional Accomplishments
- Antioch In Conversation Hosts An Evening With Norman Lear
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10