The PsyD Program congratulates Michael Monsour, second year PsyD student, on his second scholarly publication, "Virtual Reality as a Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome," published in the New School Psychology Bulletin, volume 8(2), pages 34-45. His article investigates virtual reality as an effective and alternative treatment for those who suffer with consistent IBS abdominal pain. This peer-reviewed academic journal highlights graduate student work from universities across the country. Michael's engaging cutting edge article was selected as one of the eight featured articles from students.
- Antioch Co-Sponsors David Sobel Lecture with Wilderness Youth Project
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10
- UCSD’s Anthony Mathews to Lead MBA Workshop at Antioch
- AUSB Dedicates Myrna Lord Memorial Classroom
- AUSB Sponsors Global Fund For Women ‘Architects For Change’ Reception