The PsyD Program congratulates Michael Monsour, second year PsyD student, on his second scholarly publication, "Virtual Reality as a Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome," published in the New School Psychology Bulletin, volume 8(2), pages 34-45. His article investigates virtual reality as an effective and alternative treatment for those who suffer with consistent IBS abdominal pain. This peer-reviewed academic journal highlights graduate student work from universities across the country. Michael's engaging cutting edge article was selected as one of the eight featured articles from students.
- Get One Step Closer to Meeting LPCC Licensure Requirements with Our Special 10-Week Career Course
- AUSB Latino Mental Health MACP Concentration Beneficial Resource for Casa Pacifica
- Attend a Special MA Clinical Psychology Information Event in Santa Maria, May 23
- AUSB Presents a Trustee Forum on The Future of California: Immigration & Education, May 29
- 5 Reasons You Can’t Miss The Antioch Summer Writing Institute: