The PsyD Program congratulates Michael Monsour, second year PsyD student, on his second scholarly publication, "Virtual Reality as a Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome," published in the New School Psychology Bulletin, volume 8(2), pages 34-45. His article investigates virtual reality as an effective and alternative treatment for those who suffer with consistent IBS abdominal pain. This peer-reviewed academic journal highlights graduate student work from universities across the country. Michael's engaging cutting edge article was selected as one of the eight featured articles from students.
- AUSB Names Mariela Marin as Core Faculty in MACP Program
- AUSB’s Elizabeth Wolfson to Present at Two Conferences This Fall
- Susan Gulbransen Joins AUSB Board of Trustees
- Dr. Ronald Pilato Joins AUSB as Chair of PsyD program
- Antioch University PhD in Leadership and Change Announces New Healthcare Focus