The PsyD Program congratulates Michael Monsour, second year PsyD student, on his second scholarly publication, "Virtual Reality as a Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome," published in the New School Psychology Bulletin, volume 8(2), pages 34-45. His article investigates virtual reality as an effective and alternative treatment for those who suffer with consistent IBS abdominal pain. This peer-reviewed academic journal highlights graduate student work from universities across the country. Michael's engaging cutting edge article was selected as one of the eight featured articles from students.
- MBA Program Offers Workshop on Scalability of Social Change
- Maestro Nir Kabaretti Headlines Next Antioch In Conversation Event
- AUSB Class Screens Social Justice Documentary Film Festival
- Norman Lear Receives Standing Ovation at Antioch in Conversation
- Antioch PsyD Students Placed in Prestigious Internships