Michael Fishbein, president of Antioch University Midwest, in a reply to an op-ed piece in the August 22 New York Times, wrote that "The main cost drivers in higher education are not the outsourcing of tuition management or the prepayment of tuition by wealthy families but the fact that its business model has been obsolete for decades." He goes on to recommend steps for reducing the costs of higher education.
- Get One Step Closer to Meeting LPCC Licensure Requirements with Our Special 10-Week Career Course
- AUSB Latino Mental Health MACP Concentration Beneficial Resource for Casa Pacifica
- Attend a Special MA Clinical Psychology Information Event in Santa Maria, May 23
- AUSB Presents a Trustee Forum on The Future of California: Immigration & Education, May 29
- 5 Reasons You Can’t Miss The Antioch Summer Writing Institute: