Michael Fishbein, president of Antioch University Midwest, in a reply to an op-ed piece in the August 22 New York Times, wrote that "The main cost drivers in higher education are not the outsourcing of tuition management or the prepayment of tuition by wealthy families but the fact that its business model has been obsolete for decades." He goes on to recommend steps for reducing the costs of higher education.
- Antioch Co-Sponsors David Sobel Lecture with Wilderness Youth Project
- Diana Raab, 4 Local Poets To Hold ‘Love, Longing, and Lust: A Poetry Reading’ – Feb. 10
- UCSD’s Anthony Mathews to Lead MBA Workshop at Antioch
- AUSB Dedicates Myrna Lord Memorial Classroom
- AUSB Sponsors Global Fund For Women ‘Architects For Change’ Reception