Michael Fishbein, president of Antioch University Midwest, in a reply to an op-ed piece in the August 22 New York Times, wrote that "The main cost drivers in higher education are not the outsourcing of tuition management or the prepayment of tuition by wealthy families but the fact that its business model has been obsolete for decades." He goes on to recommend steps for reducing the costs of higher education.
- MBA Program Offers Workshop on Scalability of Social Change
- Maestro Nir Kabaretti Headlines Next Antioch In Conversation Event
- AUSB Class Screens Social Justice Documentary Film Festival
- Norman Lear Receives Standing Ovation at Antioch in Conversation
- Antioch PsyD Students Placed in Prestigious Internships