Clandis Payne, Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Doctorate Program student will perform and facilitate “experiential moments” on the topic of cultural diversity, Monday, January 18, 4 – 6 p.m.. This is part of the “Dialogue & Diversity through the Arts” series at the Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center. This series is co-sponsored by Antioch University Santa Barbara, the Jewish Family Service of Greater Santa Barbara, and the Anti-Defamation League. For more information and to RSVP for this event you can go to the Jewish Family Service of Greater Santa Barbara website or call 805.957.1116.
- Antioch Co-Sponsors David Sobel Lecture with Wilderness Youth Project
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10
- UCSD’s Anthony Mathews to Lead MBA Workshop at Antioch
- AUSB Dedicates Myrna Lord Memorial Classroom
- AUSB Sponsors Global Fund For Women ‘Architects For Change’ Reception