Clandis Payne, Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Doctorate Program student will perform and facilitate “experiential moments” on the topic of cultural diversity, Monday, January 18, 4 – 6 p.m.. This is part of the “Dialogue & Diversity through the Arts” series at the Bronfman Family Jewish Community Center. This series is co-sponsored by Antioch University Santa Barbara, the Jewish Family Service of Greater Santa Barbara, and the Anti-Defamation League. For more information and to RSVP for this event you can go to the Jewish Family Service of Greater Santa Barbara website or call 805.957.1116.
- Judy Bruton, Susan Rose to be Honored with NAWBO-SB Awards
- David Sobel’s Feb. 17 lecture rescheduled for April
- Graduate Education Program Recognizes Professional Accomplishments
- Antioch In Conversation Hosts An Evening With Norman Lear
- ‘Love, Longing and Lust’ Poetry Reading with 5 Local Poets – Feb. 10